Thursday, July 2, 2009

pathetic



Heyy nobody,

Who says glasses can't be sexy? anyyyway....


Î've never had a good romantic love experience..everytime ive been in love it has failed and hurt has been all thats left.

im thinking that the boy im with and am insane about is going to break my heart. he makes life his own, he's definatley going to be someone one day and i cant compete.





Anyway ive realised how pathetic and dependant i am lately. i hate not being a normal 19 yr old that has a secure job and life, everythings always changing with my mood i can never stick to anything. and i need a boyfriend all the time, i need someone to be with and hug me and feel close to physically and emotionally


. even though my two best friends are lovely, they have each other and i never have a one close person who is just mine, but therefore i get too dependant on my boyfriend and get hurt so easily.

gahhhh

this is my gorgeous girls mill and court xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment