Sunday, July 26, 2009

Broken, but not defeated.

I want romance
but i dont want chains
i want closeness
but i dont want to be only wanted for sex
I want gentleness
but i dont want bitterness
i want fights
but i dont want hatred
Love is pointless
and it only ends in pain
so...
I must be independant
and become stronger
i must not be so hurt by looks and words
and actions and ignorance.
every smile that you fake is so condesending
youve made me a better person but in the process made more scars than i had before.
i had the nerve to love and adore you
and all i recieve is being ignored and only wanted for my body.
you once loved my company and my mind
but it took me so long trying to read you, but now i think i've figured out exactly what book im reading.
the book ive held onto for so long is the one that made me stronger but weaker.
2 steps forward and 3 steps back
you made me to insane
in so many good ways than i used to be.
but ive tried so hard to know and love you
...but you have no idea who i am
...unless its underneath the covers.
i dont want to hurt anymore, but i think i'm addicted to you hurting me.
youve left me in the cold for too long.
i listen and you never do
but i'm asking just for once listen to me
and actually please try to see who i am
would it kill you to get to know me
get to know my dreams
my talents
and why (if at all) i shine to you.
one thing i have to thank you for is how youve shown me what living is for
and how independace is crucial.
cause you can't rely on anyone but yourself
and youve made that very clear.

so from now on, i am independant and no one can change that.
ive always only had myself
cause noone in this world is the same.
i'm going to love myself more than i did before.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment