Tuesday, July 21, 2009

olde..



Im feeling...as usual...very antique
or very "olde style"
as those who know me (and those
who don't) i am very influenced by history, in the way i think and dress, and latley i'm feeling like dressing very early 1800 inspired (or victorian), I only wish i could wear bonnets, peticoats as long as my ankles, waist belts and bows anywhere i choose....

but unfortunatly 2009 is not so.... Floral designs these days are not very smiled apon in the fashion world, but I'd love to see antique floral desgins come back, with the lace and bow's and all.
long skirts and pretty white, delicate lace blouses over waist skirts

Simple white and decrotive (floral or plain white) dresses, matched with white tights and mary jane shoes (heeled or not)
this can really bring bring back innocence
which is much needed in society

....

xoxo




p.s...by the way I will dress how i please

hahaehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment