Sunday, July 12, 2009

Don't leave me, but if you must please don't forget me.

It's hard,
Cause when you here someone you love has to leave in a week from now it can break hearts, and it's breaking mine even further.
Distance is something no one likes, no one can help it sometimes though and this time distance needs support.
Some distance may be 3 hours but feel like a world away and no phoneline can touch me like you can, it can't hug and kiss me so i don't feel unstable.
As much it these things don't make sense to me, I do know that it is right for you.
but I made you my whole world by complete accident and now i don't know nor do i want to ever undo that accident cause ive never felt more alive than with you. pain and happiness from extreme to extreme, you are my rollercoaster..exept you hardly ever make me throw up unless the we're on the rollercoaster really wasted.
This is so breaking, ive hurdled so many obstacles with you. if i don't have you to run to im completley lost, no one to wait up for, no one to check on, no one to kiss and no one to scream at in the middle of the night.
i wouldnt change anything about you apart from you moving.
please stay with me because i love you and that's all the excuse i have.
This is no end.
i'll find my way to any door you are behind.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment