Sunday, July 19, 2009

loosing faith


I remember it well
The first time that I saw
Your head around the door'
Cause mine stopped working
I want you hear tonight
I want you hear'
Cause I can't believe what I found
I want you hear tonight
I want you hear
Nothing is taking me down, down, down...
Except you my love.

Except you my love...

...

Come all ye lost
Dive into moss
I hope that my sanity covers the cost
To remove the stain of my love

I wanna hear what you have to say about me
Hear if you're gonna live without me
I wanna hear what you want
What the hell do you want?
...





I can't deal with this. i feel trapped in worry and anxiety.
i fear im loosing my faith in love and i more than enough evidence to proove that all it brings is pain.
if he leaves me then i can hostenly ay, its all gone, my one true belief will be shattered.
my mother can more than vouch for this aswell.
i fear Emi won't have a love story again.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment