Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tartan times


I adore tartan, when I was young my mum would dress me in little tartan Osh Kosh pinafores, she did always know how even though living in austrlia, i always feel like i belong in a colder more historic surrounding.
On sick days in high school i would watch Braveheart over and over, bawling my eyes out at the end every time, and getting way back to mu McAndrew scottish roots.


I bought this skirt so long ago, and i didnt like it for a long time because of the shape, but ive found ways to work with it and now i adoe it. It's soo bright red and stands out so everything looks, haha its kinda cool.








Anf if you love tartan then its prettyfair to say you probably looove Vivienne Westwood!


I just love this bag ^


Annnd just some other tartan love









Have a greaaat weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment