Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Canberra...You just gotta search.

 So mum and I had to go to the bank today in town when i realised i still had my camera in my bag so we went into some lovely shops and i took some pics of some lovely things (and i dont think the shop keeps liked me haha)
First went into David Jones and took this photo (above) of a display, my new FAVORITE perfume by Viktor&Rolfe, it smells like sweet jasmine i think. Annnd i'm not sure what brand those boots are but theyre pretty identical to my xmas wishlist ones.

Mimco!
Very pretty Mimcoaccesories, i love the headbands!


I've had a thing for Guess handbags for a long time. My first Bag was for my 18th birthday it was black and grey/silver and I literally wore it to rags ahha. but now i adore the top black one, the chain made it for me (but also im a sucker for anything lovely and purple)


Sass&Bide Chain tee :)


Sportsgirl!
The neklaces stole me, unfortunatley today i had no money so i had to leave with just this picture.



In Peter Alexander just browsing cause the shop itself is so gorgeous. and i love these quilted towl bags in pastel, i own one that is pink...seee

I love my bag (even though my mother thinks its ugly haha ah well)
This is her good sense of fashion, shes trying on a pair of sparkling, peep toe pumps in ZU

She looks hot in them haha.

Canberra doies have some lovely things and shops and this is NOTHING yet, I plan to show you alot more of our nations caption, and its not all politics.

;)

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment