Tuesday, September 1, 2009

e. VICTORIA. m

Heya,
I just went to see The Young Victoria with my mother and it was beautiful.
Her love with german prince Albert was breathtaking.
I havn't seen a fabulous love story in a long while.

They were married gorgeously for twenty years before he died in his early 4o's
and every singly day until she died at a very old age she would lie his clothes out
as if he was to get dressed and ready to spend another day with her.
I thought i would only ever have one favorite queen but now she joins Elizabeth I,
shes not as quite up there as queen bess haha but i still adore her more than i did before.



It also made me fall in love with victorian fashion once again.
I don't really like the higher class gowns but the more simple, elegant gowns i prefer,
like travelling gowns and little accesories.




lovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment